Anaheim Hills Separation Lawyer
At our firm, our Anaheim Hills divorce attorneys understand that our clients are going through what is, at best, an emotionally tough process. If perhaps you need a divorce in Anaheim Hills and would choose to consult with a member of our firm, you can be assured your inquiry are going to be met with sincere concern for your family’s well being. If you have the possibility of reconciliation, we will assist you to. If there is no possibility of reconciliation, we could help with the divorce process.
Please be sure to call our office for a free consultation today. Each of our seasoned Anaheim Hills divorce attorneys welcome all enquiries from people trying to get counsel for Anaheim Hills divorce proceedings.
Divorce can be compared to a risky business deal; you must know you can depend on your partner. In the course of the process of divorce, which involves reorganizing the legal, financial, and social relationships between you and your husband, you can depend on our Anaheim Hills divorce lawyers to remain centered on your needs and the welfare of the children.
Our Anaheim Hills divorce attorneys assist clients with all issues with divorce. Our Firm can help our clients with all related topics and areas of Family Law:
- Divorce in Anaheim Hills
- How to file for divorce
- Divorce settlements
- Pitfalls of do-it-yourself divorce
- Your children and your divorce
- Child custody, visitation, child support
- Division of community property
- The marital home
- Your professional practice
- High-asset concerns for athletes or artists
- How you can uncover hidden assets
- Other asset protection strategies
- Spousal support
- Spousal support modifications
- Post-decree modifications
- Dissolution of domestic partnership
- Legal separation
- Divorce mediation
- Dangers of divorce mediation
We value your trust and confidence. For a long time, our attorneys have provided Anaheim Hills families and individuals with legal representation as well as genuine concern for their well being. When you contact us to help you with your divorce, you are going to speak with a lawyer, not just a paralegal or other staff member.
Phone today for a zero cost consultation with an Anaheim Hills divorce attorney. Call us now in case you are looking for legal help with a divorce. Your own first consultation is free.
Dissolution of a Marriage (Divorce):
1) What are the grounds for dissolution of marriage?
Each State is unique, for instance, California was the very first state to implement the “no-fault divorce” concept. In a no-fault state, dissolution of marriage can be granted if the court sees there to be “Irreconcilable differences” which have created a permanent failure of the marriage.
As a result it means that when a married person wants to terminate the marriage, he/she can do so, even when the other spouse disagrees.
2) What are the residency requirements in order to obtain dissolution of marriage?
So that you can be eligible for a Divorce Anaheim Hills (dissolution of marriage), one of the spouses should have been a resident of the state for a continuous six month period and of the county for a continuous three month period before the filing of the Petition for dissolution.
3) Right after the dissolution case is filed, how long can it take to get the marital status terminated?
Marital status cannot be terminated until 6 months have passed since the service of the Summons and Petition had been affected.
4) What’s the process of obtaining Divorce (dissolution of marriage)?
An average dissolution of marriage calls for the following steps:
- The Petition (Family Law) is filed and personally served on the Respondent.
- The Respondent then has thirty days to file a Response (Family Law).
- One of the parties to the dissolution will usually request temporary court orders by filing for an Order to Show Cause hearing. At this hearing, the judge will make temporary child custody, support and restraining orders.
- The parties then take part in Discovery. This is the process where parties of the dissolution exchange information and files that are related to the case.
One of the essential elements of discovery is the preparation of the Preliminary Declaration of Disclosure. This is the court form in which every party lists the community and separate properties. As part of this disclosure, the parties are also expected to exchange current Income and Expense Declarations. Other forms of discovery are interrogatories (written questions) and depositions (oral examination under penalty of perjury).
5. Right after the discovery is completed the parties and their attorneys (if they are represented) will discuss settlement of the case.
When the case is sorted out by agreement, one of the attorneys will make a Marital Settlement Agreement that will include all of the terms of the agreement. This is a contract that is signed by the spouses and their own attorneys.
6. If the parties are unable to agree on all of the issues in the case, a trial is going to take place.
7. After the parties sign the Marital Settlement Agreement or right after the trial has concluded, one of the attorneys will prepare a Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage.
It is a document that has all of the court’s orders. The judgment is filed and the court mails a Notice of Entry of Judgment to each lawyer.
Our Anaheim Hills family law lawyers can offer you knowledge that will help your life and well-being immediately. Call us right away.
Anaheim Hills Divorce Attorney
Are you currently going through an Anaheim Hills Family Law Matter? Call us immediately for assistance. We deal with the following kinds of family law matters:
- Legal Separation
- Summary Dissolution of Marriage
- Child Custody/ Visitation
- Child Support
- Establishing Parentage
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
Anaheim Hills Divorce Lawyer
The term divorce means dissolution or the legal conclusion of a marriage. Each state possesses its own specifications regulating when a divorce may be granted, including a residency requirement and grounds or a cause for the divorce. There are both fault-based and no-fault based grounds for divorce. These, too, vary from state to state; although “irreconcilable differences” and “irretrievable breakdown” are standard no-fault grounds for divorce. The states also vary with regards to the distribution of the marital property, alimony, child custody and visitation, and also child support.
The dissolution of a marriage generally is one of the leading reasons behind emotional turmoil in a person’s lifetime. This can be extraordinarily hurtful emotionally, mentally, and financially – and deciding to sever the marriage and splitting up the personal property and the shared assets can be overwhelming. When there are children concerned, a hard situation becomes contentious and perhaps violent.
Getting the legal courts to grant a divorce involves a complex and time-consuming process that can be draining, from the initial separation to the final decree. Guidance from professionals such as our Anaheim Hills divorce lawyers will help get the divorce process go more easily so it is less physically and financially stressful for both sides. A family law lawyer can make certain that the right documentation is filed and that every alterative is explored to reduce the emotional and economic costs. A divorce lawyer can also assist a couple seek out mediation if it is a workable option.
If dealing with a divorce, be sure that you have knowledgeable counsel. An Anaheim Hills divorce attorney is someone who is an expert in family law issues and who assists people facing a divorce or legal separation protect their assets and defend their rights and who understands such difficult issues like petitions, spousal support, and child custody agreements and will ensure that an already unpleasant experience doesn’t become a lot more demanding that it has to be. Take care of yourself – phone our attorneys right away.