Anaheim Separation Attorney
At our firm, our Anaheim divorce attorneys fully understand our clients are undergoing what is, at best, an emotionally tough process. In case you need to have a divorce in Anaheim and would want to speak with a member of our firm, you can be assured your questions are going to be met with genuine concern for your family’s well being. If you have a possibility of reconciliation, we could assist you to. If you find no chance of reconciliation, we could help with the divorce process.
Please phone our office for a free consultation today. All of our seasoned Anaheim divorce attorneys receive all queries from people looking for representation for Anaheim divorce cases.
Divorce can be compared to a high-risk business deal; you need to know you can rely on your partner. During the process of divorce, which involves reorganizing the legal, financial, and social associations between you and your husband, you can rely on our Anaheim divorce lawyers to remain dedicated to your best interests and the welfare of the children.
Our Anaheim divorce lawyers help clients with all aspects of divorce. Our Firm can help our clients with all related topics and areas of Family Law:
- Divorce in Anaheim
- How to file for divorce
- Divorce settlements
- Dangers of do-it-yourself divorce
- Your children and your divorce
- Child custody, visitation, child support
- Division of community property
- The marital home
- Your professional practice
- High-asset concerns for athletes or artists
- How to uncover hidden assets
- Other asset protection strategies
- Spousal support
- Spousal support modifications
- Post-decree modifications
- Dissolution of domestic partnership
- Legal separation
- Divorce mediation
- Risks of divorce mediation
We give importance to your trust and confidence. For years, our attorneys have given Anaheim families and individuals with legal representation as well as genuine concern for their well being. Once you contact us to help you together with your divorce, you are going to speak with an attorney, not merely a paralegal or other employee.
Contact today for an absolutely free consultation with an Anaheim divorce attorney. Call us today in case you are seeking legal help with a divorce. Your own first consultation is free.
Dissolution of a Marriage (Divorce):
1) Just what are the grounds for dissolution of marriage?
Each State differs from the others, for instance, California was the very first state to apply the “no-fault divorce” concept. In a no-fault state, dissolution of marriage may be granted if the court finds there to be “Irreconcilable differences” which have created a permanent failure of the marriage.
As a result this means that in case a married person wishes to end the marriage, he/she can do so, even if the other spouse disagrees.
2) Are there any residency requirements in order to get dissolution of marriage?
So that you can be eligible for a Divorce Anaheim (dissolution of marriage), one of the spouses must have been a resident of the state for a continuous six month period and of the county for a continuous three month period prior to a filing of the Petition for dissolution.
3) Once the dissolution case is filed, how long does it take to have the marital status terminated?
Marital status cannot be ended until six months have passed since the service of the Summons and Petition was affected.
4) What’s the process of obtaining Divorce (dissolution of marriage)?
A typical dissolution of marriage requires the following steps:
- The Petition (Family Law) is filed and personally served on the Respondent.
- The Respondent then has thirty days to file a Response (Family Law).
- One of the parties to the dissolution will most likely request temporary court orders by filing for an Order to Show Cause hearing. During this hearing, the judge will make temporary child custody, support and restraining orders.
- The parties then take part in Discovery. This is the process by which parties of the dissolution trade information and files that are related to the case.
One of the required elements of discovery is the preparation of the Preliminary Declaration of Disclosure. This is the court form where every party lists the community and separate property. As part of this disclosure, the parties are likewise expected to exchange latest Income and Expense Declarations. Other forms of discovery are interrogatories (written questions) and depositions (oral examination under penalty of perjury).
5. After the discovery is completed the parties and their lawyers (if they are represented) will discuss settlement of the case.
When the case is resolved by agreement, one of the lawyers will make a Marital Settlement Agreement, which will have all the terms of the agreement. This is the contract that is signed by the spouses and their lawyers.
6. In case the parties are not able to agree on all of the problems in the case, a trial is going to take place.
7. After the parties sign the Marital Settlement Agreement or after the trial has concluded, one of the lawyers will make a Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage.
It is a document that contains all of the court’s orders. The judgment is filed and the court mails a Notice of Entry of Judgment to each lawyer.
Our Anaheim family law lawyers can offer you knowledge that will help your life and wellbeing quickly. Contact us right away.
Anaheim Divorce Lawyer
Are you currently going through an Anaheim Family Law Matter? Call right away for help. We handle these types of family law issues:
- Legal Separation
- Summary Dissolution of Marriage
- Child Custody/ Visitation
- Child Support
- Establishing Parentage
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
Anaheim Divorce Attorney
The term divorce means dissolution or the legal end of a marriage. Each state possesses its own requirements regulating when a divorce may be granted, like a residency condition and grounds or a reason for the divorce. There are both fault-based and no-fault based grounds for divorce. These, also, change from state to state; although “irreconcilable differences” and “irretrievable breakdown” are standard no-fault grounds for divorce. The states also differ with regards to the distribution of the marital property, alimony, child custody and visitation, and also child support.
The dissolution of a marriage generally is one of the top reasons behind emotional turmoil in a person’s lifetime. This could be immensely painful emotionally, mentally, and financially – and making the decision to sever the marriage and splitting up the personal property and the shared assets might be overwhelming. If there are children concerned, a difficult situation can become contentious and perhaps violent.
Getting the courts to give a divorce calls for a difficult and very long process that can be draining, from the initial separation to the final decree. Assistance coming from professionals like our Anaheim divorce lawyers will help get the divorce process go a lot more easily so that it is less physically and financially stressful for both parties. A family law lawyer can certainly make sure that the right documentation is filed and that every alterative is looked into to reduce the emotional and financial costs. A divorce lawyer can also help a couple seek out mediation when it is a workable option.
If you’re facing a divorce, make sure that you have experienced representation. An Anaheim divorce lawyer is somebody who specializes in family law matters and who aids people dealing with a divorce or legal separation secure their assets and safeguard their rights and who understands such complex issues as petitions, spousal support, and child custody agreements and will ensure that an already unpleasant experience doesn’t become even more demanding that it has to be. Take care of yourself – call our lawyers immediately.